Osaka cheap accommodation TOMATO hostels FAQ
- Q. Is there a curfew?
- A. No. When you check in, we give you door PIN code and room key (for private room guest). So you can come and go in anytimes.
From 9 PM to 9AM, the entrance door is locked for security.
And also we turn off the lights off at 11PM. Please keep quiet after that.
- Q. Can you keep my luggage before check-in or after check out?
- A. Yes. We can keep your luggage during the below time.
- Q. Can I use Internet?
- A. Yes. There is an internet connection (wireless LAN) in the house for free.
- Q. Is there a smoking space?
- A. No. Our Guest house is completely non-smoking.
- Q. Do you provide some meals?
- A. No. But we have a kitchen. There are cooking tools here. You can cook by yourself or sometimes together.
After cooking, please clean up for other guests.
- Q. Do you have a shower room?
- A. Yes, we have two shower rooms. You can use 24hours for free.
- Q. Do you provide towels?
- A. Yes. there are rental towels (small/ large).
- Q. Are there any rooms with private shower and toilet?
- A. No. There are only common shower rooms and toilets.
- Q. Is there any convenience store or supermarket?
- A. Yes. 3min walk from our hostel.
When you arrived here, we would tell you the detail about where to go.
- Q. Can I pay by credit card?
- A. Yes. Only VISA, MASTER and AMEX.
But if your payment by credit card, you need to pay 5% extra charge with your accommodation fee.
Please remember that.
- Q. Can I stay with my children?
- A. Yes.
We do not have child charge. Please pay adult charge.
However we can’t accept under 3years old baby and toddler.
- Q. Can you tell me your cancellation policy?
- A. Yes. The day before your check-in: No charge
The day of your check-in: 100 percent of room charges
If you cancel your reservation, please let us know at least 1 day
before your check-in date.